Isnin, 20 Disember 2010

THE END

Good bye school : ' ) Let by gone be by gone andy . I reached into the final of SPM at 4 pm today , alhamdulillah . I came out from the examination hall with diversity feelings ; sad , happy ,  and bla bla bla . Merdeka , merdeka , merdeka !!! . All my friends shouted loudly . They ran quickly downstairs to grab their belongings and yesssss , photography session begin .

1 , 2 , 3 , Pose , pose . pose ! smile guys , ohhhh , andyandy , i need more curve  , :P bahahahah !

Oh yess , not forgetting .....

' Andy andy , i need your signature . Can you ? , pleaseee andy pleasee.... "  hahahhaa .

My pleasure friends , i draw a smiley face on their clothes and signed on it .

I dont have mood to stay longer here , chattering , bubbling , just a waste of time ! I asked Farah to accompany me to go home. Im not feeling well . When I arrived home , my mother suddenly asked me ,
' Abang macam mana paper , oke tak , paper mana yang susah , alaa , mesti bole ' ... I ignored her , im sorry mom , abang tak sehat .

P/s : cant wait to meet them this upcoming thursday , make aye dekak KFC . Nyamnyam . Sorry , post pendek , kpala sakit . bye !